If you would like to downgrade your proxies to a new amount, then please follow the steps below:
- Login to the proxy dashboard HERE
- While in the proxy dashboard, select the 'Upgrade/Downgrade' tab HERE
- Enter the *TOTAL amount of proxies that you would like:
- *Example: If you have 10 USA Dedicated Proxies, and would like to have 5 total, then you would enter 5 into the blank.
- After entering the number of proxies you'd like to downgrade to the 'Upgrade' button will change to 'Downgrade' Click 'Downgrade': Screenshot
- You can then enter a list of proxies that you'd like to KEEP, then select 'Downgrade'. Screenshot
- If you do not want to keep any particular proxies, you may continue by selecting 'Downgrade'
- Your proxies are now downgraded in your proxy dashboard.
*The amount originally paid for the package will be provided as a prorated credit for your billing period. This means that if you downgrade 15 days into your 30 day billing period, you will receive credit for the remaining 15 days left in the billing period. You may use this credit on your next unpaid invoice.
If you need further assistance, please open a support ticket here: http://support.blazingseollc.com/support/tickets/new